Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday

Whew! What a day!

I forgot about my hair appointment and had to run to Amanda's office and switch cars. You see, my little sports car cannot hold a baby car seat. And Brenlee has not been feeling well lately. She may be teething or who knows. She had her 1 yr check up and the doctor did not find any problems with ears, throat, etc. So, off we go to the hair appt with my friend. We take turns holding Brenlee while the other gets their hair cut. Then, my friend had me pull over as she began to throw up on the roadside! YIKES! Poor thing, but hope it is not contagious! After getting home, Brenlee had a little break down and began to cry. She had dirty diapers and what seemed to be a bellyache. Then, Bill arrived. He had been sneezing this week and ran a fever today. He feels lousy and went straight to bed after seeing PA Smith (aka Amanda Curry).

Amanda just picked up Brenlee and whew...what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment