Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday

It is noon on Saturday and I've made my way home.

For some reason, I cannot talk! I'm having a problem with my throat! Please do not call...I'll probably let the phone pick up. I plan to try to get some rest and our wonderful friend Joan brought me some homemade chicken/rice soup. YUMMY!

Justin & Bill are still in Memphis. Bill tells me that Justin is sore and has had some nausea today...hopefully, the stomach tube thing will get better. Justin is so strong and has such a great attitude; he deserves to feel GREAT! But the surgeries were less than 2 weeks ago and it takes time to heal. Prayers for healing!

***Justin continues to have ups and downs. Today, they decided that he might be allergic to one of the antibiotics. We are still hopeful that he and Bill will come home soon. I know that Rocky, his black lab, is anxious to see him.

Thanks to all of our family and friends that have texted (is that a word?), called, sent cards, emailed and left phone messages! You are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment