Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, a day of rest

Today was a day of rest....well, a little bit! I got up early, picked up my friend Mary, and drove to San Antonio. It was her granddaughter's birthday. The party will be next weekend, but today was her actual birthday and a sweetheart she is! Gracie loves SeaWorld. So, Mary, Tiff, and Gracie went to spend the day with Shamoo and I headed over to the lakehouse at Canyon Lake.

I did deal with 2 very important issues....one was some doctor's appointments for Justin and the other was a double billing issue. Other than that, I rested and relaxed at the lake. I visited with a high school friend-Terry, visited with Bill and Fanchen, Fanchen & I looked at a new house that is being built, and wandered about in the golf cart. I watered the lemon trees, the pecan trees, and ran the vacuum. Other than that, I just appreciated the beautiful hill country views!

It was a nice day! But I'm delighted to be back home, have plenty to do this weekend and hope to spend a little time with Justin and a little time with Brenlee.
I hope that you get to spend some quality time with your family, too! Love to all-

No comments:

Post a Comment