Monday, March 9, 2009

Whew, what a weekend!

What was I thinking when I wrote...Friday was a day of rest????

That was just the beginning of a fun filled weekend!

Friday was spent in San Antonio and Canyon Lake. I had dinner with the birthday girl, Grace--Mary Reininger's granddaughter.

Saturday, we worked on our house (inside & out), visited Justin, and had dinner with Dawn & Mike. We had talked about going to gamble with Beth & Larry, but were unable to get ahold of them Saturday night when we got home. Justin had a lot of company this past weekend. His boss went by one evening and high school/college friends were in and out Saturday and Sunday. Brenlee, also, made her way by to visit. He is still very weak. Some moments he looks great and other moments he looks exhausted. They say that it will take lots of time!

So, Sunday morning I headed to church. Yes, I attended 2 services! I did not turn my clock forward and hit the end of the first service and stayed for the entire second service. When I got home, we decided that we would go gamble. So, about noon we headed for Lake Charles. What were we thinking!?! I told Kay that we were going. So, Kay and a friend showed up! We all had fun with Kay and MC breaking about even. Everyone in our truck--Bill, Sherrie, Beth, and Larry went home winners! WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment