Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday

Justin got settled in last night and I know that it felt great to be in his own home and in his own bed. The swallowing and speaking have not returned to the level we want, but we do want for so much these days. He is still very weak, but I know he was delighted to see his dog and his precious niece, Brenlee.

God is good and has a healing hand! Please continue to pray for Justin during his rehab. It is such an important time for him. Justin has an appointment with the ENT today to get a referral for the therapy.

Although Justin has his phone with him, I don't think he is too excited about talking...as his voice is weak. He does read the messages and I'm sure enjoys the interaction with his friends and family.

Thanks again to everyone! We love you all....

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! I am so glad you are home, Justin! I am confident that you will be your old self before you know it, and all of this will be behind you. You are in my prayers, I am proud of your determination to get through this. Just know that you have so many family and friends praying for you, and keeping you in their thoughts.
    WE LOVE YOU!
    Diane Broome

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I am so glad that you are home, Justin! And I am so proud of your determination to get through this! You are in my prayers, and I know it won't be long before this is all behind you, and all of your friends are buying you dinners and toasting to your good health! :-) WE LOVE YOU!
    Diane Broome

    ReplyDelete